Wednesday 14 August 2019

WOYWW 532

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
Yes didn't want to rise from my bed this morning as last night was so cool in comparison to what has been.

So it is lunchtime and have just returned from knitting/sewing group, only 4 of us today. This is what I am working on 'The Knitables Teddy Bear and Santa costume. Note the talc I use this on my hands knitting in hot weather, also makes the knitting smell nice.




This was my desk before I left this morning. Still littered with card making material and I have made a few more cards this week. Note dog under the fan he was there before the cat this morning. Thought I would give you another angle today this is taken on the stairs looking down. As you can see I roll on my chair between work station and computer.

Now off to my after Ladies group LOL - Ladies of Leisure. By the time I am home at 4.00 I shall be tired out to put it politely!

Will be around to visit probably tomorrow, have a good week.
Ani.







9 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you have such a brilliant social life, be it involved with crafting or not! Hope you had fun with your LOLs :-D. Talking of which, I Lol'd at the pic of your pooch under the fan, he knows the best place to be, for sure!
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day today Ann. Glad you managed a bit more sleep and that it's a bit cooler. The teddy pattern looks cool. Enjoy your meet up with the ladies of leisure. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ani, yes they are used here after surgery too- I had them a few years ago and had them for a month, so I've done them before. Yep, the first ones the hardest, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've managed to keep busy! hope you're not too worn out after your day today! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, two groups in a day sounds like a great use of time to me! How fun. Love how dog and cat are vying for the fan. I have a similar arrangement involving desk and computer and a dolly chair. It’s fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani. I love the little teddy pattern with his Santa suit. Great fun. Hope you enjoyed both your groups today, haver come home suitably tired, and are able to sleep better tonight.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! that sounds like a busy day but so much fun too. I'm late getting round this week but will drop by everyone no matter what, don't like to miss anyone out. Have a great creative week, and a happy belated woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing wrong with a lie in Ani. That teddy with his santa suit is so cute my Mom would love that pattern.. Thanks so much for sharing WoywW Tracey #14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not being a knitter, it never occurred to me that your hands would get sweaty doing that kind of work. I have 2 little dogs and a cat, and it's fun to see them look smugly at each other, when one gets a favorite place taken. Happy belated WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete