Tuesday 13 March 2018

WOYWW 458

Good morning WOYWW another week gone and a busy week for me. Retirement just what is retirement?

The good old paste table has gone up again, so much easier for cutting material and for the over locker.
I have made 25 dog bandanas for the dog rescue charity, mostly thru the collar ones but some did ask for the tie ones, so there are a few included.


My week seems to have consisted of eating food, from last Wednesday - the church lent soup lunch right through to yesterday when I went to a Women's club and the fish and chip lunch menu was to good to resist.

Thursday, The Dames in Spain celebrated International Women's Day and we hosted a lunch at a local beach club.

This is my table waiting for the food and drink to be served! On Friday my friend and I took the floral centre piece to an ex Dame who is now in a home. The perfume from the lily of the valley was unbelievable and filled her room with the perfume. 

Really need to stay at home this week and make some cards if I am going to supply some groups with them.

Ok now to link with WOYWW stamping-ground.blogspot.com




14 comments:

  1. Not sure why your link is still coming up with "privacy issues" what a pain.. still I found you! great going with your dog bandanas, and a perfect solution to use the paste table! Helen #5 (I went to make my lunch!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still getting the problem with the direct link too. I've made it via a previous link which doesn't have the same issues. I'm going to save your blog to my bookmarks for next time. Fabulous bandanas. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ll adjust the path to your blog over at Mr Linky, see if that helps, why it comes up as insecure is a mystery. I too came to you by typing in your html instead of using the link. Weird. Anyway...love a good social life, and I think if you have to make time to be at your crafts, then life is good! Love the Dames picture, club looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, those bandannas are fab! I love the fabric that you've used - but don't the tie ones use such a lot more fabric than the thru ones?! I love the fact that you're so busy in the Social Whirl of lunches :-D
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I got the private issue earlier too but tried again and it is fine now. Super materials. BJ#2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, as BJ says, the link is working fine now( 11.00am Uk time). Great that you have so much to occupy your time, lovely to have so many friends and events to be part of. Thanks for all the good wishes, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. A week full of good food and good company
    at Womens club sounds great to me. :)

    I live in the worlds most boring village.
    With one cafe and it closes 5 pm each day
    and do not open at weekends. Library same thing.

    Well, today is a sunny day and that is good!

    Happy woyww!
    Sussie nr 24

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it looks like it was a beautiful event :) and that was so nice that you all can take that bit of cheer to your friend who missed it too. :) ~Stacy #28

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Dames in Spain! What an awesome way to spend International Women's Day!There will be LOTS of fashionable dogs out there once those bandanas are all sold! Have a great week, Lindart #32

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bandana fabric for the collars! Great looking group picture! I enjoy getting together and celebrating with my girl friends...it is always so much fun. Congrats on being #1 today! Vickie #34

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely photo of the "Dames" Hope you had a fab meal. Yous bandanas are great - I love the fabric. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo, pleased to se you all having a good time. Love the bandanas too. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work desk. Happy WOYWW xx Jan (36)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ani, Dames in Spain - love that! We have to eat so a week of eating doesn't seem excessive to me. The bandanas are fab. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #30

    ReplyDelete