Wednesday 14 February 2018

WOYWW 454

Good morning ladies - had my porridge so fit for whatever the day throws at me.
Sorry I wasn't with you last week but now my friend is here things have been hectic.

I have managed to do a little crafting and this is my table this morning.


Suddenly realised my grandson is 13 shortly and needed a quick and easy card, where does the time go to doesn't seem five minutes since this photo. Gosh how we have both aged.

The front card in progress is for my friend at sewing class (cat mad) so a little decoupage cat head and a small knitted square and sentiments to be decided but probably purrfect birthday.
Above the card is an ice lolly saw this on Pinterest and thought I have lots of coloured beads so....

My busy week has seen the installation of our new priest last Friday,
The new priest beforehand
Just one of five tables of food
Our worship team plus the archdeacon in front
 Yesterday I was at a Beetle drive/bingo and pancakes afternoon, you would believe how childish pensioners can be. No seriously we had a fantastic time.

So not much time for other things this last week, but will try and do better in the handicraft stakes this next week.

Somehow I don't think the above applies to me!

So off now to link up with Julia stamping-ground.blogspot.com then to my sewing/knitting group. Will try and visit you all before the weekend.

14 comments:

  1. The years fly by, don't they?? Can't believe we're not parents of teenagers any more - daughter turned 20 in December!!
    Love that last image :D
    Happy WOYWW :)
    no. 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is scary how time flies; our eldest son is about to buy his first home! It sounds like you are having a whirlwind of a time at the moment. Have a great week. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, time is whizzing by quicker than ever! You seem to have had a lovely week and you made my day - I used to love Beetle Drive, it got quite competitive in our house :-D
    Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, don't remind me how time is flying by. I am getting sooo old it is unbelievable.
    Lovely photo of you with your grandson and nice to look back on those happy years .
    Lovely service by the look of things, and all in the sunshine.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice memories there, and great crafty space, Ani, yes, I always have several creations cards on the go too... thanks for sharing your desky space, Happy WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x#16

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ani, you have been busy! Love the cards, fabulous. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #15 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time certainly does fly! Super cute picture of you and your grandson :) Have a wonderful week! xo Cheetarah #24

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your cards, and the ice lolly is just fab missus, really like that. Aw, 13 years go in the blink of an eye now don't they...bet your grandson has barely noticed the passage of time yet! How nice to see the church team able to enjoy the sun too, and my, what a buffet! Love the idea of bingo and pancakes and having just been away for a weekend with my girlfriends, I totally get what you mean..we did some super childish giggling!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Afternoon Ani. My, what a week you have had! It sounds a lot of fun. Trust you get everything finished, and soon get to know your new minister at your church. A lovely photo of yourself with your brand new, now almost 13, grandson!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great photo of you and your grandson - time does fly, for sure! glad you had such a fun time with your group. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ani ... scary how time flies so quickly! Lovely picture of you both. And such a nice tidy desk! Have a lovely week Heather #13

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ani, doesn't time fly, the other card I was making as for my grandson who suddenly is 10 today.
    What lovely table of food, and the priest is clearly coming into a lovely caring congregation.
    I do like the poster at the end of your post, I can be a bit like that, hiding away crafting instead of overcoming my introverted personality. And besides crafting relieves the stress, as you suggest. Thanks for visiting my desk.
    Bless you
    Chris #5

    ReplyDelete
  13. great looking desk! Time seems to just wing past so fast now days. Like you it seems like yesterday and I realize it was 10 years ago! I like your meme...I am a bit of an introvert too and could happily hide away in my craft room. Have a great week.
    vickie #39

    ReplyDelete
  14. The years do fly by. You have had a busy week.
    April #23

    ReplyDelete