Wednesday, 7 October 2026

WOYWW 905 7th October

 Gosh how fragile is life? 

I was truely sorry to hear about Sarah, I always felt I had met her but sadly never did. She was a lovely crafter and I enjoyed looking at her creations especially her take on single words and her sketches to illustrate them.

I send my condolences to her family and friends. 

RIP my WOYWW friend. 



12 comments:

  1. Sending love and hugs your way ❤️🫂✨️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too always thought I had met her although I never did. My condolences to all her family and friends. Susan #17

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a shock for us all but her family must be devastated. There are some lovely memories being shared today, she was definitely appreciated by all the groups she was part of.
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a sad time , it was such a shock. I can't begin to know how her family are feeling. Take care. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sad day for all who knew Sarah - and I only met her IRL the once. But funny how you can feel like you know someone quite well after years of reading their posts and visiting their desks.

    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Said perfectly. I feel just the same.
    Take care Hugs Lisa #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely words yes fragile indeed Hugs Bj#6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ani. I still keep thinking it's a mistake and Sarah is still here, she was just so full of life that it's difficult to believe she's gone. WOYWW hugs, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, perfectly said Ani. And by the way, your sunset photos from last week are sublime, and somehow very appropriate this week too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post Ani. Yes, it's hard to take in and does make us realise how fragile life is. Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah will be missed by all who knew her personally and those who didn't. She left her mark on all of us. Big hugs to us all😢❤️and especially to her family, and a big "thank you" to Sarah who was a part, however small, in all of our lives on WOYWW. Lindart #20

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sad time for all us on WOYWW. Thanks for your lovely tribute
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 11 xx

    ReplyDelete