Wednesday 2 October 2024

WOYWW 800 2nd October 2024

 WOYWW 800 2nd October

Hello it's me again. Congratulations on the 800..

My first venture onto the WOYWW was 6th April 2016 I used to be a regular contributor but thing lapsed as I have craft group on Wednesdays and have to leave by 9.00am.


Now the heat of the summer has past I feel like returning to normal - well whatever normal is in my life.

I have done a little crafting over the very hot summer we have had this year. Mostly small things for charity. We have the Ukraine priest coming to our sewing group today, he helped distribute the goods we sent over to Ukraine, but eventually got stopped when one of the drivers got killed. The team are hoping to go over with some goods before Christmas.


Above are some bits and pieces I have been knitting. The snowmen are to give to our patients and carers group - Stepping Stones that meet every Thursday. It is a group for people and their carers, we play games, give them lunch and provide whatever help we can. 

Well congratulations all the members of WOYWW and here's to the next 800.




6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you this special week. Life goes so fast and it has been interesting to see how long each desker has been joining in. Hope your craft group went well today. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to see your name on the list today, Happy 800 to you! Nice to see that you’re still keeping busy for charities.
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ani, sorry I'm late had a busy day. It's been great looking back at the early post. Wishing you a very happy woyww anniversary. Hugs Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for popping back to visit this week Ani. You are always welcome. I must admit that I set things up on a Tuesday as it is my day off and get them to auto publish on a Wednesday morning. Hugs and Happy 800th WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you I do charity knitting and your snowmen are just too cute! I feel like something's changed, and I can now comment where before I could not. Lovely, whether it's my memory or an actual change LOL! but Happy 800th WOYWW.
    Mary Anne (9)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What super knits and in a hot Summer too, well done you. I'm only just getting comfortable with the cooling temperatures in the UK (everyone else is already moaning about the weather and hubby has the heating on oh my) Well I hope you get back to a good "normal" Hugs BJ #6

    ReplyDelete