Sunday 19 January 2014

Cards from the last workshop

Below are the last four cards I made at the final workshop that Yvonne and Robin are hosting, they plan to retire again, saying they want some time to themselves. I know how they feel, thought I had come to Spain to retire. Before I came here people used to ask me what would I do after I had got fed up of sunbathing, oh if only I had the time to lie back on a sun lounger and soak up the sun!
Back to the cards, I have thoroughly enjoyed my once a month visit to the card workshops, met some lovely people and learnt many many things, thank you Yvonne and Robin. 
We made one Christmas card every month, think I will have to carry on with this, and also start my Christmas cards in August - phew the heat. 
 

























Love the kimono card and so simple, alcohol inks, and gold kimono and bamboo stickers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment